Advanced IBM i Security and Server Application Monitoring
iSecurity software suite is a comprehensive, user-friendly security solution for iSeries (System i or AS/400) environments. iSecurity products address insider threats, external security risks, and the need to monito business-critical application data.
Raz-Lee's iSecurity software suite is a comprehensive, user-friendly security solution for iSeries (System i or AS/400) environments. iSecurity products address insider threats, external security risks, and the need to monitor business-critical application data.
iSecurity is a must-have component for securing System i, since the System i's integrated security is insufficient - it only includes a security infrastructure, leaving it to professional security solutions such as iSecurity to turn this infrastructure into a manageable and beneficial tool for managers and auditors. For example: IBM's exit point architecture exists, but companies lack the resources to utilize it without a solution like iSecurity Firewall; QAUDJRN log information may be all there but its esoteric codes are unreadable without a solution such as Audit.
iSecurity includes over 15 individual products, securing companies' iSeries infrastructure, as well as their business-critical databases. It supports capabilities such as user monitoring and control, sophisticated reporting and application data tracking – thereby streamlining server security audits.
Another important facility of iSecurity is enabling enterprises to comply with the requirements of the Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI and HIPAA security regulations, as well as COBIT implementation guidelines.
Continually updated to support new IBM releases and developments, iSecurity implements protective measures in line with the latest iSeries-specific technology.
iSecurity utilizes an intuitive Windows-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) as well as an equivalent green-screen interface.
- End-to-end solution for achieving compliance and preventing security breaches
- Modular design of stand-alone solutions that integrate into custom packs
- Advanced network access and auditing solutions
- Highly flexible and easily scalable
- Built-in reports, report generator and scheduler
- "Best-Fit" algorithm for effective corrective actions
- Choice of user-friendly GUI or green-screen interface
- Multi-format reports (e-mail, PDF, HTML, CSV)
- Compliance with security regulations including Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI and HIPAA
Learn about iSecurity products:
Authority on Demand
For more information on iSecurity or to obtain a key for a trial contact us