Windows Data Security Software
Makes Microsoft Office® a Secure Application
Save Secure, Send Secure with SecureZIP Files that contain sensitive data need to be protected, whether stored or sent via email. SecureZIP makes securing these files an effortless task. The security always stays with the data.
Save Secure, Send Secure with SecureZIP
Files that contain sensitive data need to be protected, whether stored or sent via email. SecureZIP makes securing these files an effortless task. The security always stays with the data.
SecureZIP Standard Edition for Windows Desktop
- Save and send files securely directly from Microsoft Office® applications, including Word®, Excel®, and PowerPoint®
- Secure and compress emails and attachments in Microsoft Outlook®
- Encrypt data using passphrases, X.509 digital certificates, or both
SecureZIP Enterprise Edition for Windows Desktop
- Access encrypted files for audit and recovery purposes with Contingency Key
- Enforce corporate security policies according to organization requirements with Policy Manager
- Automatically locate, retrieve, and use certificates stored in common directories, such as Sun® iPlanet, Novell Netware®, and Microsoft Active Directory® using LDAP directory support
- Includes digital certificate (with license purchase up to 200 users) that will automatically install with software
Includes Easily Deployable Digital Certificate: SecureZIP makes acquiring and using a digital certificate simple and easy, allowing you to exchange files and emails securely. Upon installation, SecureZIP will automatically request and install (if desired) a digital certificate* from one of the industry’s leading certificate authorities, Comodo.
Once your digital certificate is installed, people can send you secure files and emails, securing them with your public key. When you receive the secure, encrypted communication, SecureZIP uses your private key to decrypt. Digital certificates are also used for signing, which assures recipients that the communication has come from you and can be trusted.
SecureZIP Command Line Interface (CLI)
SecureZIP CLI provides users the ability to incorporate automated batch processing into desktop workflow. SecureZIP CLI also allows data security to be seamlessly added to unattended processes.
SecureZIP for Windows data security software makes Microsoft Office a secure application.
You can download a trail of this software from our Download Center.