- IFS in review by Carol Woodbury of SkyView Partners IFS in Review
- Confused by the Data Security Standards from the Payment Card Industry? Understand how SkyView Partners' products can help by reading the white paper "How SkyView Products Assist with PCI Compliance."
- Understand the pitfalls of using Exit Programs to attain compliance rather than using i5/OS Object Level Security in the white paper "Object Level Security vs. Exit Point Security."
- Update your policy with the concepts found in the security policy white paper "Data Classification and Ownership."
- Changes due to security compliance requirements can be difficult on staff. Learn how to reduce the stress with the suggestions found in the compliance white paper "You Don't Trust Me!"
- Compliance with many regulations requires control over programmer access. Find out how to accomplish this with the compliance white paper "What Programmers Really Need."
- Get advice on whether a virus scanning policy for System i or iSeries is required in the policy white paper "Virus Got You Down?"
- IBM i User management at ABN AMRO a case study (Dutch) Case Study iMenu400 at ABN AMRO (Dutch)
If you want more information please contact us