MAC OS Data Security Software
File Security and Compression Software for Mac®
SecureZIP® is now available for Mac, combining the world’s most interoperable data compression format with strong encryption to deliver a data-centric security solution for Mac users. SecureZIP is the long-trusted security and compression solution from PKWARE, the inventors of the ZIP compressed file format available on every mainframe, server, PC, laptop and smartphone.
Now, Mac users can harness SecureZIP to address daily data security challenges, such as protecting sensitive intellectual property, meeting compliance requirements and reducing overall costs and operational overhead. Move files between enterprise drives, your Mac, your phone, or the cloud quickly, efficiently and confidently — knowing your sensitive data is protected with enterprise-grade security. Zip and unzip files instantly with no disruption to your workflow. SecureZIP for Mac is delivered as a .DMG file. Supported versions of Apple Mac OS X include Mavericks.
SecureZIP for Mac Features
- Zip and unzip compressed files from any ZIP-compatible application or platform.
- Protect files with AES 256-bit, passphrase-based encryption.
- Simple operation works from menus, Finder or Desktop.
- Decrypt sensitive files from anyone.
- Uses FIPS 140-2 validated encryption libraries to satisfy government secure sharing requirements.
- Enterprise Policy files for assured access to encrypted files with contingency key.
- Open TAR, BZIP2, RAR, GZIP, LZH, 7z, ARJ, .Z, BinHex and UU/XXencoded archive formats.
- Extend security to mobile devices.
- Decrypts files with passphrase, digital certificate (PKI), or both.
- Portability for ZIP files across all major enterprise computing platforms.
- Compress and encrypt large files.
- Provides lossless compression.
Want to know more? Contact us here