Full Virus Protection for IBM i Servers
iSecurity Anti-Virus is a dedicated IBM i specific product engineered to provide full protection to the server, its file contents, and resident IBM i dedicated software since closed computing environments are all but extinct today.
Although the IBM i doesn't run .exe files, it can house infected files that wait silently till transferred and opened on a PC.
In addition, protection and the ability to scan IBM i IFS objects has become necessities of several industry regulations, including the credit card industry’s PCI auditing requirements.
iSecurity Anti-Virus incorporates the latest version of ClamAV's open source anti-virus engine. It is available as a FREE download with virus and Trojan horse protection; automatic signature updates; permanent authorization code; and no maintenance fee.
- Provides full protection against standard PC types of viruses for files and programs used or stored on the IBM i server
- Scans e-mail attachments when the iSeries is used as a mail server
- Scans for potentially malicious iSeries code
- Real-time virus alerts sent as e-mail, message queues, Syslog and more
- Real-time anti-virus monitoring of files while they are being written to memory on the server
- Tags infected files in order to prevent them from being used inadvertently
- Marks clean files in order to prevent re-checks
- Removes marks/tags if files are changed
- Scans entire libraries
- Supports automatic, pre-scheduled periodic scans
- Automatic virus signature update via the internet
- Proactive virus signature updates via the network for internet isolated servers
- Supports PASE which is more than twice as fast when scanning
- Check specific directories only
- Meets regulatory compliance requirements