SecureZIP® for Server v12
Server Data Security Software
Servers provide the basis for sharing and moving information throughout the enterprise, as well as with external business partners. SecureZIP for Server protects information on AIX®, UNIX®, Linux®, and Windows® servers without disrupting existing operations and processes.
- Delivers cross-platform compatibility (Windows desktop, Windows and UNIX/Linux servers, IBM i, and IBM zSeries)
- Encrypts data using passphrases, X.509 digital certificates, or both
- Improves security and processing efficiencies by streaming the data directly to the application
- Compresses data, reducing file size up to 95%
- Uses FIPS 140-2 certified encryption libraries, conforming to Federal requirements and industry best practices
- Includes all features of SecureZIP Standard Edition for server
- Maintains control of data by using contingency key to access any data processed within the server environment
- Automatically locates, retrieves, and uses certificates stored in common directories, such as Sun® Directory Server, Novell eDirectory®, and Microsoft
- Active Directory® with LDAP Directory Support
- Contingency Key access to protected files
You can download a trail of this software from our Download Center.