QAUDJRN Auditing, Monitoring and Reporting for IBM i
iSecurity Audit enhances native IBM i auditing by monitoring and reporting on all activities in the IBM i environment. It employs real-time detection to identify security events as they occur and record details in a log file. Audit logs can be displayed in simple, graphical formats with accompanying explanations for each entry to aid quick interpretation of statistical information. More importantly, real-time detection triggers alerts and/or takes immediate corrective action.
iSecurity Audit is the only security auditing product available for the IBM i that is designed from the ground up for ease-of-use by non-technical personnel, such as outside auditors and managers.
- Real-time monitoring of system related activities and initiates responses to potential threats.
- Flexibility to audit only the critical events that are deemed necessary
- Logging QSHELL for QSH and PASE
- View system audit log information
- Graphical intelligence and analysis
- Powerful report generator and scheduler. Over 200+ built-in reports for Auditing & Compliance Reporting
- Available in the native “green-screen” interface or a state-of-the-art GUI
- Comprehensive system for managing and controlling disk space
- Identifies critical IBM i resource change events (CPU, disk space, and other parameters)
- Identifies peculiar or highly questionable system behavior
- Action module activation (warning notifications and CL script activation) when the above are identified